Horse Betting Rules
- Once bets are placed and confirmed, they may not be changed or canceled in any way.
- Bets placed after the official posted time will be considered void and will have No Action.
- All wagers are made on the horse’s number not on the horse's name. In the event there is a mismatch between the horse’s name and the horse´s number, only the number will have action.
- We are not responsible for any bets/wagers that do not get in for any reason.
- We will settle any wagering disputes according to industry standards and guidelines.
- We reserve the right to limit and/or refuse wagers.
- Exotic wagers will only have action if the track offers payouts for that type of wager and if our maximum payouts apply.
- Any Account found Manipulating Track Pools will have their entire account balance confiscated, this includes deposits and any type of wager winnings. Account will be permanently suspended.
- Minimum wager over the phone is $2 per bet and $20 per call. $1 Online.
- If a track is in our betting menu, but not listed on the Horse Track Categories, the Maximum Net Profits default to $1000.
- Northbet does not offer quarter mile races. In case a track offers quarter mile races. Northbet has the right to void all wagers.
- All wagers made over the phone will be recorded and used to settle any disputes.
- The readback given by the Northbet agent is the customer's wager confirmation. It is the customer's responsibility to listen to the readback and correct any errors.
- All horse racing futures and proposition wagers that are offered in northbet.ag on Triple Crown, Breeders Cup and including fixed odds are considered action. Therefore , there will be no refunds.
Scratched Horse Rules
All wagers refunded when the race is graded.
- Exacta/Trifecta/ Daily Double/Pick3/Pick4/Superfecta/Parlays
Combination bets that contain a scratched horse will have the scratched portion refunded. (Please note that these rules may not apply to wagers on entries. See entry rules for details). We do not pay out consolations.
The following rules apply to horse matchup bets made via the sports betting interface.
- In matchups between two or more named horses, all horses must go for wagers to have action.
- Matchups are determined by horse name. Any information pertaining to race number, race track, etc are for courtesy purposes only. Also, any track coupling is irrelevant towards determining the winner of a matchup.
- In matchups between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
- The winner of a matchup will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the matchup. If no horse finishes, the matchup will be graded no action.
- Matchup wagers which indicate ‘Turf Only’ will be cancelled if the surface is changed.
- In the case of a dead heat, the matchup will be graded no action.
- For head-to-head matchups between horses, both listed horses must run for action. The horse you choose doesn't have to win the race; instead, it just has to finish ahead of the other horse in the matchup. For example, if you wager on the 3 horse to defeat the 4 horse, and your horse comes in third and the 4 horse in fourth, you will be declared the winner of your wager. Your horse must come ahead of the horse you have wagered against regardless of whether you win the race or not.
- The Kentucky Derby
- The Preakness Stakes
- The Belmont Stakes
- The Breeders' Cup
- *Max Gross Payout per Race
- Win/Place/Show: $50000
- Exotics: $40000